Have Our WordPress Team Build Your Website
If you're new to WordPress and would prefer us to build your site for you then you will want the WordPress setup add on. Once purchased, look out for an email from our admin informing you what action you need to take next.
The email will also include your access information for your client portal where you can upload your theme (not included) and content.
Here's what's in the £97 WordPress setup package
- Primary mailbox for website created.
- WordPress installed and settings optimised.
- Home page and contact page complete with contact form and Google's recapture. The messages sent to you from the form will go to the websites primary mailbox or you can choose to have them sent to another email providing the email box exists.
- 3 x pages of your choice - making 5 pages in total on the main navigation bar.
- Your content installed on all five pages.
- SEO plugin installed ready for you to add your page descriptions and keywords. (if you're not familiar with SEO contact us about SEO services).
- Google, facebook or other social network profile badge in side bar (optional).
- E-commerce plugin installed (optional). This plugin will automatically create some pages, however you still get five pages on top of the pages this plugin creates.
- XML site map installed and search engines pinged
Once we've built your website you're free to add as many other pages as you like and we'll show you how to do this while we're building your website. You'll be able to watch and talk with the WordPress developer building your site on your own private Google hangout on air, this way you get to learn first hand how to use WordPress.
The build will take place over two 1 hour sessions which can be booked for a time and date that suits you and screened on multiple devices. There's a few simple things you will need to do first prior to booking the first session and you can get the full details on this blog post we've linked to below.